Dear Coastal families,
The Bible clearly encourages employing the counsel of others in our endeavors, and homeschooling is no exception. With the many choices of curriculum alone, the support of other like-minded individuals is vital. I could not imagine venturing through this journey alone.
Coastal Academy exists to support you in your incredibly important call to be a homeschooling family. We exist to support you as parents and to support your students. If you are feeling overwhelmed and struggling, I want to encourage you to reach out and take advantage of some of the services we provide for you.
- Parent Training Sessions - come get help from others who have been down the road before you
- Academic Counseling - contact one of Mentor Moms or High School Advisor
- Park Day - a great time to share your struggles and get advice in a relaxed atmosphere
- Academy Day Classes - a great opportunity for your children to be encouraged by others, learn social skills, and participate in some wonderful enrichment activities
- Mom’s Nights Out - a chance to get away for a peaceful uninterrupted time of refreshment
- Field Trips - help broaden your child’s education with some great experiences
- Parents in Prayer - most importantly, let our body of believing parents support you in your struggles
And to you, more experienced families, don’t shy away from these services either. You and your wisdom are needed to encourage our other families. Please come and participate and share the lessons that God has taught you.
“Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.”
Enjoying being on the journey with you,